Unit 5 Trench Park,
phone 01789 532090
- In the rare occasion a product you have received from us is faulty, you are entitled to a replacement or repair
- Please notify email@example.com of any faults and defects as soon as you become aware of them we will dispatch a replacement as soon as our Returns Department have received the product and confirmed the defect.
CHANGE OF MIND:
- Should you wish to return your purchase, you must notify us of your intent within 14 days of receiving the product. You are entitled to a full refund for the product but please do note that the shipping costs will not be refunded
- It is the responsibility of the customer to return the item to www.marine-parts.co.uk and bear any associated costs with it.
- Refunds will only be processed once the item has been received by www.marine-parts.co.uk and our Returns Department have checked it has not been used .
- A copy of the original invoice and the issued Returns ID code assigned to you must be included in the package sent
- Please note that all refunds will be made via the same method used to place the order
Your statuatory rights are not affected by our Returns Policy.